Cliff Eaton MSc BSc (Hons) MCSP has spent his career working in professional sport at an elite level. This is a competitive environment where success is determined by outcomes. He has published in internationally recognised journals on sport-specific rehabilitation and has co-authored a book on Shockwave in the treatment of MSK disorders.
Cliff believes in the three core skills advocated by the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists; manual therapy, exercise therapy and electrotherapy. He considers combining these into a patient’s recovery and a return to activities of daily living to be essential in providing the best medical care for patients.
- NMES An adjunct to Expedite Recovery. The benefits of electrotherapy are clinically proven and now recognised by both physiotherapists and doctors working in the field of pain relief and rehabilitation across the world
- SHOCKWAVE TREATMENTS Tendinopathies and Beyond. Shockwave therapy is now the gold standard for treating lower limb tendinopathies, but the applications extend far beyond that
- OCCULAR-VESTIBULAR KINETIC INTEGRATION THERAPY (HUBER 360) The workshop introduces the importance of ‘Train the Brain’ to promote total rehabilitation and reduce the risk of injury.
- HIGH POWER LASER The outcomes of using Low Level Laser Therapy in MSK have been the subject of much debate. The introduction of High Power Laser Therapy addresses many of the objections raised with this modality
- 11:00 - NMES
- 12:00 - Occular-vestibular Kinetic Integration Therapy (Huber 360)
- 14:00 - Why use Shockwave Therapy?
- 15:00 - High Power Laser
- 11:00 - High Power Laser
- 12:00 - Why use Shockwave Therapy?
- 14:00 - Occular-vestibular Kinetic Integration Therapy (Huber 360)
- 15:00 - NMES
|Wednesday 11:00 NMES||29|
|Wednesday 12:00 Occular-vestibular Kinetic Integration Therapy||28|
|Wednesday 14:00 Why use Shockwave Therapy?||26|
|Wednesday 15:00 High Power Laser||27|
|Thursday 11:00 High Power Laser||32|
|Thursday 12:00 Why use Shockwave Therapy?||32|
|Thursday 14:00 Occular-vestibular Kinetic Integration Therapy||31|
|Thursday 15:00 NMES||32|
About the Sponsor
Chattanooga is the world’s largest manufacturer of rehabilitation equipment for treating musculoskeletal, neurological and soft tissue disorders. For over six decades, Chattanooga has set a benchmark for leadership, reliability and excellence. Our products contribute to better treatment outcomes in hospitals, clinics and home settings worldwide.As the world’s leading brand in rehabilitation, Chattanooga is sold in over 80 countries worldwide. Our Chattanooga distributors and customers are supported for order placement, training, product delivery and after sales service by a dedicated team of highly-skilled DJO employees based all over the world.