STAND NUMBER: 2142
ICE Health Cryotherapy Ltd
DISCOVER THE ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY OF THERMAL CRYOTHERAPY using contrast temperatures: 40sec of dry heat at +80C followed by 72 sec of precooling, followed by 3 minutes of cold at minus -196C.
CRYOSENSE unique features are:
- Thermal shock combining heat & cold treatments.
- The temperatures range from +80C to -196C in just a few seconds.
- 8 levels of programs to suit every client.
- Only CRYOSENSE combines heat & cold.
- Only CRYOSENSE offers 3 levels of entry to treat shoulders, lower back and legs.
- Overall average usage per session 6.5 L, equivalent of approximately £4.03 running cost (N2).
The Cryosauna is a single-person cryogenic chamber used for individual applications of Whole Body Cryotherapy.
- Only Medically Certified device in the world.
- Widely used by medical professionals, athletes and celebrities.
- Most recognised with over 15 years of experience in Cryosauna developement.
- Overall average usage per session is 12L, equivalent of approximately £7.44 running cost (N2)
XBody EMS Equipment:
EMS is the elicitation of muscle contraction using electric impulses.
An XBody workout builds a lean muscle mass and promotes metabolic activity during and for hours after.
- 20 min session is equivalent to 90 min gym sessions.
- stimulates muscles' development / toning to all parts of the body.
- groups / individual training sessions.
- Wireless or connected operation.
- One of the fastest growing markets in the fitness industry.