REASONS TO EXHIBIT
- Raise your profile in a competitive market
- Meet potential buyers face-to-face over two days
- Launch new products or services directly to the market, attract press attention, and gain feedback from prospective purchasers
- Network with the media, your customers and other exhibitors
- Collect high quality leads and generate a pipeline of sales
- Enhance your knowledge with unprecedented access to the marketplace
If you provide any of the following products or services then you should be exhibiting at Elite Sports Performance & Rehab Expo:
- Sports fitness equipment
- Nutritional products
- Performance Analysis Technology
- Sports treatments
- Regulatory bodies
- Specialised athlete wear
- Athlete wearable technologies
- Athlete recovery equipment/technology
- Athlete monitoring equipment/technology
- Athlete training aids
EXHIBITING AT ELITE SPORTS PERFORMANCE AND REHAB EXPO
If you sell to or your business deals with those responsible for ensuring elite athletes achieve and stay at their peak and win, you should be exhibiting at this event. By having a presence at this event you will interact with the leading professionals in the elite sport industry over two days.
By definition visitors to the event are be forward thinking professionals looking for products and services that will enable them to ensure their elite athletes find that 1% between winning and losing. Visitors are actively looking for the new innovations, new developments, the best technology and research and the latest products that will give elite athletes the edge.
Visitors are primarily tops professionals working in Strength & Conditioning, Performance, Performance Analysis, Coaching, Physios, Sports Masseurs, Sports Chiropractors, Sports Scientists & University Sport Professionals - As well as those leading the best teams & clubs in the world.
Can you afford to miss out?
For information about exhibiting at the show, please call Eddy Lawrance on 01872 218007 or email email@example.com